How to apply
Here is detailed manual how to apply in order to participate in Central and Eastern European Studies Program. With this manual you should be able to complete the process with no difficulties. If you hit the wall, try out the Frequently asked questions (FAQ) list and if you can’t find your problem there, we will be more than happy to help: email@example.com
1. Browse our webpages and read thoroughly what CESP program is about, who is it for and who can apply. We strongly recommend sections: Why CESP?, Admission requirements, Tuition, Courses Registration and CESP calendar for application deadlines and semester start and finishing dates.
2. Now if you have decided you’d like to join one of our programs, it is time to download and fill in the application form.
Note: Please note that courses you register in the application form are your final choice, these cannot be changed after your arrival to Prague.
3. Full list of documentation necessary for a complete application
- Application form Spring 2020
- two passport sized photos
- official transcript from your university (or other institution of higher education)
- CV/resume maximum one page long
- application fee 25 EUR
4. When you have all this together, put it all in one envelope and send it to the University of Economics in Prague, exact address is here:
University of Economics, Prague
nam. Winstona Churchilla 4
130 67 Prague 3
5. Application fee can be paid:
- by credit card on-line or by bank to bank money transfer (on-line payment form same as a bank contact to be found under section tuition)
6. What happens next:
- after we receive both application fee and application documents, we will contact you by email whether you have been or not have been accepted to the Central and Eastern European Studies Program
- in case you were accepted we will send acceptance letter and other documents automatically
Good luck filling in the application, we are looking forward to having you in Prague!
Good to know:
– Order in which application documents and application fee arrives is not set, but it is better to send application documents first so we know that we can expect an application fee to arrive. It makes the identification of payment way easier and prevents misunderstandings.
– Official transcript: means document issued by your university stating your GPA or other means of grading (percentage, scales). Only diploma stating that you passed or proving your degree will not be taken into account. Official transcript of grades is essential.
– If you are coming with a friend/friends and choose to stay in VSE dormitory together in a room, don’t forget to write it down in the application form in the “Additional information you wish to add” gap.